Vw transporter battery drain

All new members are obligated to check this out before any forward action!

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
richy

Vw transporter battery drain

Postby richy » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:56 pm

Hi,
I've recently discovered that my pumpkin android 7.1 is draining my battery and ive had to replace the battery twice, the stereo is fitted in my 2014 VW transporter and is connected using the canbus power cable/harness. The unit goes off when I remove the key from the ignition and ive checked that the 12v is only present when the key is in the ignition and thats all okay, im starting to think that it may be a faulty canbus box as my friend has the same vehicle and stereo wired exactly the same and his works fine with no battery drain. I purchased the stereo on amazon uk my order no.205-83969573832330.

I am also have an issue with the Dab radio, I bought the dab box and aerial at the same time as the stereo but ive never been able to get a signal, is there anything you could suggest to try and rectify this?

Jammy

Re: Vw transporter battery drain

Postby Jammy » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:29 am

Hi,
1.about the issue of draining the battery, you can contact the pumpkin customer service or write to support@autopumpkin.com to change the the can bus box . You can show her our communication .
2.DAB.here is an article for your reference. https://www.autopumpkin.com/forum/viewt ... 930#p15930 .More issue ,you can also show more details such as picture to the pumpkin customer service
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Policy&Rules”