Radio does not work

All new members are obligated to check this out before any forward action!

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lars-eb@online.no

Radio does not work

Postby lars-eb@online.no » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:10 pm

Hi !
I just bought a second hand Pumpkin W1011, and installed it in a Mercedes Sprinter W906. Everything woks fine exept the radio.
No matter what button i push in the radio window, it beeps, but don't work, and there is no sound or whizzing.
What's wrong.

Jammy

Re: Radio does not work

Postby Jammy » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:37 am

Hi,
For the radio problem, please first check if the radio antenna connect tightly, put it on the roof outside the car.
Then go to the Setup--Common to restore factory settings.
If these do not help, the radio module of the unit may be broken.
Regards

lars-eb@online.no

Re: Radio does not work

Postby lars-eb@online.no » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:21 pm

Thanks for Your reply. I have tried two different antennas, outside and inside the car, but no result.
But, when i flipped tre radio, i heard a lose part inside. It turned out to be a 3V Panasonic CR2025 battery button type.
I can't find any place for it inside the unit ( as far as i can see ). Does the battery belong in there somewhere ?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Policy&Rules”