Cannot find file on bootup

All new members are obligated to check this out before any forward action!

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rwenzel

Cannot find file on bootup

Postby rwenzel » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:07 pm

I am having difficulty with the power on startup of my new Pumpkin 2 Din Universal Car DVD GPS Navigation Dual Core Android 4.4 Stereo Head Unit with 6.95 inch LCD HD Capacitive Touch Screen / 3G / WIFI / Bluetooth / OBD2 / Free Mic

The attached photo will give you all of the information that i receive from the unit. When I choose the reboot option the unit simply returns to this screen unless I insert a micro-sd card (4gb in this case) then the unit will boot up after a few tries, I may have to remove and reinsert the card if there is the same screen as in the photo after which it will usually work. Also tried using the reset pinhole with no different result.

Does this message indicate a physical fault or a software problem. If firmware is corrupt please send me the files to flash the unit to repair same. I do not wish to return this unit for repair as I know that it will take too long. If this is not repairable without returning this unit I will return it to amazon for a replacement since this has happened since the first time I powered up. Obviously a defective unit. I do not wish to post a review on amazon that reflects poorly on your product since I really like it when it is working properly.

Also I have, obviously, installed the unit in my 2005 Honda CRV which meant that I had to modify your wiring harness by removing the din connectors and patching in a plug that matched the original wiring harness. I do not want to have to remove all of the cables from my auto unless there is no other option but to return this unit for a refund.
0401161827[1].jpg
0401161827[1].jpg (918.37 KiB) Viewed 1336 times
0401161824[1].jpg
0401161824[1].jpg (905.68 KiB) Viewed 1336 times

Jammy

Re: Cannot find file on bootup

Postby Jammy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:45 am

Hi, sorry for the trouble caused.
Could you please tell us your amazon order number? We need this information to help you check and give you accurate and best solution, hope you can
understand.
Regarding your issue, it's possible the software problem, cause you don't have the firmware for the unit, then you can not enter the flash image.
Once we get your product details, we can send the firmware to you, and normally you can install to solve the problem.
In order to avoid other customer misunderstood our massage and install the wrong firmware into their unit and case problem, we suggest you write email to our customer service email box: support@autopumpkin.com
Please don't worry, we will try our best to give you positive solution.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Policy&Rules”