Ipod Ipod function issue and stereo bluetooth issue ORDER # 206-8783668-2665149

All new members are obligated to check this out before any forward action!

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bwfc122

Ipod Ipod function issue and stereo bluetooth issue ORDER # 206-8783668-2665149

Postby bwfc122 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:51 am

Hello,
I have just bought your unit and have been using it for a few days now but I am having some issues with it.

How do I get the artwork to display using the Ipod function? On the model on the below link?? .. I have an iphone 4, It will play the songs but no track name or artwork is displaying and when I turn off the engine it doesnt resume playing from where I left off on the music playlist it just stops working. There is lot of static and hissing to when my iphone is connected.
http://www.autopumpkin.co.uk/…/pumpkin-7inch-android-5-1-qu…

I am also having issues with the stereo bluetooth, the quality is really bad and you can hear the static interference when a song is playing. I get the same problem with the Ipod function lots of static. Is this a hardware fault? Or do you have a software update that would resolve these issues?

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Jack

Jammy

Re: Ipod Ipod function issue and stereo bluetooth issue ORDER # 206-8783668-2665149

Postby Jammy » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:09 am

Hi,
Sorry for the late reply due to the National Day.
Regarding the static and hissing from the iphone and bluetooth, it was affected by some surrounding fators.
My colleague told me that she had replied you, and we can send you a new iPod cable to check.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Policy&Rules”