firmware update req for model number: 11-RQ0416E

Technical file download link of PUMPKIN device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nattynatty2

Postby nattynatty2 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:57 pm

Hi, I bought Pumpkin 7 inch Android 5.1 Lollipop from amazon in January and it's ORDER # 026-4844280-2075523.
Item model number: 11-RQ0416E

I have not updated it since I purchased it. there were times where some apps get stuck but deleting unused ones sometimes solved the problem. Now after all this time working without a problem, I played the radio two days ago then switched off when I took my keys out the ignition as always. when i turned the car back on nothing came on like it would normally. I just had the chance to check it and still wouldn't come on, but the recovery screen did.

I tried factory reset and then rebooting but still didn't work. When rebooting after reset, the startup screen quickly comes for a second and off. I wonder if reinstalling the original, or any update available android software for this unit could solve the problem. please please help with the firmware link/update?

Many thanks,
Nathan

Jammy

Re: firmware update req for model number: 11-RQ0416E

Postby Jammy » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:46 am

Hi,
here is the firmware for your unit .
https://mega.nz/#!HSYWwQiK!Y6TlMM3QbXUP ... miOhCOdo0Y
please download the img files to the root content of one sd card or USB and insert the card into the GPS slot if you choose this way .Then click the option "update from sd or USB "
Regards

nattynatty2

Postby nattynatty2 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:18 am

thank you sir! i have done as instructed but did not solve of switching off when rebooting and not being able to turn on as normal/other than the reset/update menu screen.
(after installing the update and completing, it says rebooting but when rebooting the logo shows quick, flashes for a second and switches back off)

I have recorded the update process and the problem. please let me know if any solutions and suggestions:

https://youtu.be/aVD1i8j5xAA

(audio you may hear is just the a rain outside)

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:32 am

Hi,
you can contact the pumpkin customer service or write to support@autopumpkin.com to change the core board inside the unit.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “File Download”