Firmware for AE0273B-08A

Technical file download link of PUMPKIN device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Prazynka

Firmware for AE0273B-08A

Postby Prazynka » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:13 am

Hi.
I bought Pumpkin android radio AE0273B-08A (Amazon order # 113-9206565-1901817) with hope to lots of system settings modifications and security updates.
Today I need only file with newer Android 9 OS (I know you have it because I see you are selling exactly the same radio with newer android 9) cause 9 gives security patches and a lot of possibilities such as introducing access to modifications of manual DNS servers change... :idea:
But but what I really need now is rooted system because I tried many apps and ways to block or restrict access to my data or accounts when I borrow a car or when I give the car for repair shop. Efforts without success after restart radio is still unblocked.
Data security should be important to everyone, not just me. :!:
I need rooted android to make it work not just MCU!

So please provide me new android with root access. I'm not a newbie... :geek:

Best Regards
Jacek.

Jammy

Re: Firmware for AE0273B-08A

Postby Jammy » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:02 am

Hi Jack,

This is the update firmware for AE0273B.
https://mega.nz/#!OHIUxSxD!EwYOFSDpJD2K ... UVgGL3MX0I
Installation method: Please do not unzip the file after downloading it. Put it into the root directory of one SD card. Insert it into the GPS slot, Click Settings-System- MCU upgrade.

Jammy

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “File Download”