OBD2 device connection problem

Technical file download link of PUMPKIN device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
pribek88

OBD2 device connection problem

Postby pribek88 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:52 pm

My car is a Toyota Yaris HYBRID, 2016, EU edition. Android HU is Pumpkin ASO 272B
One month ago I bought an OBDLink LX and tried to connect to the Hybrid assistant app but to no avail. With Torque Pro it works but with HA there is no chance.
On the advice of the HA team returned from the LX (BT) device and purchased the OBDlink SX (USB).
Today I finally received my OBDLink SX. I connected it to free USB on the HU port and after selecting the USB connection in the OBDLink application it worked from the first. The connection is very stable and the connection is very fast.
Unlike a Bluetoooth device, this is a big difference - a positive one.
Connecting an SX device to a HYBRID ASSISTANT (Very demanding app)application is very easy. Everything works smoothly and without error.
Tested on Chinese HU: Pumpkin CN01 (ASO 272B), no problem.
In short:
The OBLink SX works very well on Android HU Pumpkin CN01 (ASO 272B). Connecting to a Hybrid Assistant is a very easy, fast and easy to lose connection.

In my experience the OBDLink SX (USB) device is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for use in the Android HU and HYBRID ASSISTANT and other OBD app.
I hope someone will use this information.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “File Download”