Is there an Update for my unit?

Technical file download link of PUMPKIN device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Limses

Is there an Update for my unit?

Postby Limses » Sun May 10, 2020 1:43 pm

SKU:ND0474H
The Problem is that my device Crashes every 10 Minuten. Sometimes mit i think its an Software issue Not an Hardware one.

Jammy

Re: Is there an Update for my unit?

Postby Jammy » Wed May 20, 2020 2:24 am

Hello,

This is the firmware update file.
https://mega.nz/file/aGhi1SrT#9-f4SGJFV ... nb0NBq4TII

Without decompression, place the file in the root directory of the sd card, insert it into the GPS card slot, and click Settings-System-System Upgrade in sequence.
Reference video: https://youtu.be/yf3kXvmNg9M

Thank you
Jammy

Limses

Postby Limses » Sun May 24, 2020 4:16 pm

Unpacked the archiv on my sd card. Put it in the GPS Slot. The radio recognizes the SD card. When i Press system Update nothing happens

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Mon May 25, 2020 6:12 am

Hello,

Is it the pressurized upgrade file?
Please without decompression and put the file in the root directory of the sd card, then insert it into the GPS card slot, and click Settings-System-System Upgrade.

Thank you
Jammy

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “File Download”