Why Don't you Update older units

Technical file download link of PUMPKIN device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
iamhollywoodpro

Why Don't you Update older units

Postby iamhollywoodpro » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:31 pm

Im starting to think once you buy a head unit from pumpkin service, firmware and Os updates never happen. It's as if you just don't want us to update after we purchase from you guys. Why can my old samsung phone still update to android 11 and my 3 yr old head unit has no firmware or Os updates. Im not the only one asking for this as your forums are flooded with customers asking the same thing. My unit freezes and apps can't be installed because they need a new Os version. Why do you do this is it to make more money or are you guys just lazy or both. This is unfair business practices and you should let customers know that once you purchase a unit from you guys what you buy is what you get. I have been let down via emails by you repeating yourself over and over and sending old firmware that I've had since 2018. Fix this.

gozilla

Re: Why Don't you Update older units

Postby gozilla » Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:13 pm

I agree with the above. My car HU unit (CN10-03201b) is 4 years old and the last update is more than 2 years ago. Still having problems with the internet (connected but no internet). How difficult can it be to solve this with software customization.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “File Download”