Slow AE0273B-08A

Technical file download link of PUMPKIN device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Prazynka

Slow AE0273B-08A

Postby Prazynka » Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:04 am

Hi.
I'm fighting with my slow AE0273B-08A couple months. (Amazon order # 113-9206565-1901817)
I tried uninstall any not really needed software in my unit. I left only basic apps like navigation and music players (spotify or youtube red) but radio is still very slow. 90% of time I trie listen to my music the unit is slowing down or stop playing or freeze. I bought also faster SD card for my GPS slot and video recorder but nothing helped.
Could you share new firmware with the fix and maybe Android 10.
Thank you for your help.
Jack.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “File Download”