Actual Firmware and MCU

Technical file download link of PUMPKIN device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Grandhouse

Actual Firmware and MCU

Postby Grandhouse » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:24 pm

Hello,
where can i get a the actual Firmware and the MCU KLD6 v2.81 which was on the radio i bought Order# 100003799
I tried to update the MCU with the KDL6 v2.83 but since then wheel steering control and Touchbuttons on the device arent working anymore and the S/N on the device is gone too. The field is empty now :cry:
What can i do?
I hope someone can help me and hopefully i can fix it then

Thanks a lot

Andy

Re: Actual Firmware and MCU

Postby Andy » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:06 am

Hi there
Sorry for replying you late due to the holiday massive mail volume. Hope the reply still can help you!
Please go to setting--factory setting---input password 126, and then change the keymap option to check?
And please also change the CAN type in the application menu to VW to make the SWC work.
Please do not forget to click APPLY and then Exit and OK to reboot the radio to make the setting change active.
Regards!

raptor

Postby raptor » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:07 pm

hi,
I buy Pumpkin Moniceiver C0542 from AMAZON.DE
LINK : http://www.amazon.de/Pumpkin-Android-Mo ... radio+ford
I have a Ford Galaxy 2010 and i have Problem that the CANBUS bus messages are not displayed on the Screen (e.g open door)
The MCU version is KDL6 V2.83. I hope you can help me with MY Problem. And can you send me a Download Link for Actual Firmware and MCU.
The Purchase number is : 028-0694005-4008366.

best Regards
Raptor

Andy

Postby Andy » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:23 am

Hi there
Really sorry for replying you late, cause I was ill and rest in hospital where there is no internet for right ear surgery, and my colleague forget to reply you here, hope you can understand!
The item is not support to display the info as you mentioned at original my friend, only some of our VW unit can display that function, hope you can understand.
Best Regards!

raptor

Postby raptor » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:14 pm

Hello,
Android Firmware of my radio is crashed (one week ago), i can not find the actual version of the Android Firmware. Please give me a download link so i can download the Latest firmware. And can some body tell me wich Radio modul and Bluetooth modul is built in.
Model : 11-C0542-DE-A
purchase Nr. : 028-0694005-4008366
MCU ver.: KDL6 V2.81

Thank you

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:12 am

Hi, about the radio crashed, you can first try to enter the setting--backup&reset--factory data reset to restore the factory setting, then check if the unit works well. You can find the system version from Settings--about device.
And the radio module and bluetooth module, you can enter the Settings--factory settings(126)--Application to check them.
If you still don't find them, please send email to support@autopumpkin.com
We will send the picture for your reference and the latest firmware link to you.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “File Download”