RAdio APP

Technical file download link of PUMPKIN device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TJB

RAdio APP

Postby TJB » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:03 pm

hello,

I bought this product:
http://www.autopumpkin.com/car-dvd-play ... ttons.html

and I'm facing the following problems:

1 - When I select Reboot from the slide upper menu it resets the radio stations:

2 - When restart ir does not memorize RDS/AF/TA options.

3 - Is there any update or recommend app for the FM radio?

Could you please check and advise?

Andy

Re: RAdio APP

Postby Andy » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:56 am

Hi there
Could you mind tell me your order number so that we can check when and where did the item sent to you, we will check with the same range device and reply you. And can you also go to setting---about machine to get me the system version picture and the mcu version picture to check?
Regards!

TJB

Postby TJB » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:41 pm

Hello,

The order number is 500000162.

Thank you.

Andy

Postby Andy » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:02 am

Hi there
Thank you for your reply!
We have checked with our unit, the first issue, that is originally designed like that, if you use the software reboot, it will reset to the originally settings, so it will nto remember that. But for the second issue, it shouldn't be with that . Could you mind go to setting---about machine to get me the system version picture and the mcu version picture to check? You can use the attachments here to upload your picture.
Regards!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “File Download”