Sound issue and any upgrade?

Technical file download link of PUMPKIN device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jorgedcc

Sound issue and any upgrade?

Postby jorgedcc » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:22 am

Hello, my order number is 100002085 and I have two questions. The first one is to know if there is any update available for my unit and the other one is a bit more technical. I recently did an external amp installation and speaker ugrade. When playing music from the unit it only seems to play with
good quality when you play from the music app. If you play from aux cable, bluetooth or any other music app from the unit which isnt music, quality of sound is lower and doesnt seem as good set up. Any tips about this? Regards

Jammy

Re: Sound issue and any upgrade?

Postby Jammy » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:10 am

Hi, about the update firmware for your unit, please send the picture of the system version on the unit, we will check if it's the latest one. If we have new firmware, we can send it to you via email. Please send the picture to our customer service email box: support@autopumpkin.com
About external amp installation and speaker upgrade, normally the AUX audio will perform as good as the media player on the unit, cause it is connected to unit via wire cable, and the bluetooth music via wireless signal may have lower and less quality audio, hope you can understand.
Regards

jorgedcc

Re: Sound issue and any upgrade?

Postby jorgedcc » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:59 am

Pictures sent, thanks!!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “File Download”