Android upgrade

Technical file download link of PUMPKIN device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
chri

Android upgrade

Postby chri » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:18 pm

Dears,

I had quick look at your products and some reviews written 7-9 month ago where an update from Kitkat to Lollipop was expected.

Now I do understand that there are reasons to use Kitkat over Lollipop - mostly because of performance I guess - but I am a bit worried that there will also be no update to Marshmallow.

Performance should not be an issue any more - at least the standard benchmarks indicate that. I am a bit worried that the availability of up to date applications for Kitcat will get a problem at some point in time. For example Android Auto is definitely a nice feature - but not available on Kitkat.

Could you give a outlook on whats planned for available and upcoming devices and when?

Jammy

Re: Android upgrade

Postby Jammy » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:53 am

Hi, about the android system from Kitkat to Lollipop, we are trying to release the new unit which come with Lollipop,as you said that the new system may have some bug and need to be solved, so we need some time to test and improve the function. And the factory told us that the new unit with Lollipop will be released within a month.
Regards

chri

Re: Android upgrade

Postby chri » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:12 am

Hi,

thanks for the fast reply.

Just to be sure:
1) There will be no update to newer Android versions for existing models.
2) The next models will be based on Lollipop and not Marshmellow

br
Christian

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “File Download”