Firmware upgrade

Technical file download link of PUMPKIN device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Jammy

Re: Firmware upgrade

Postby Jammy » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:00 am

Hi, about the software for CS-W2015, could you please tell us your order number? And could you please tell us the current system version on your unit? We need this information to check if the system version on your unit is already the latest.
Regards

vebedir

Postby vebedir » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:24 am

Hi, I perceive the sound , I open the voice command device do not know much English I live in Turkey after 2-3 seconds and touch screen freezes if you give me the software download link thanks I can

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:38 am

Hi, did you mean that when you run the navigation then the touch screen froze? Could you please check if you can enter the calibration menu with long press the Navi button? And you can also try to reset the item to check, just use a sharp thin sticker to press the RST hole on front panel.
If these all don't help, we can send you the latest maps, then you can reinstall the navigation to check if the unit work well.
Regards

vebedir

Postby vebedir » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:33 am

I did Calibration settings again if you send me your navigation file I downloaded from the same problem continues thanks again

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:13 am

Hi, here is the link of the navigation file, you can download it and try to reinstall it to check.
https://mega.nz/#!FRk0QaLY!r65pQuPeJ0a4 ... jDtMtCYzI4
Reagrds

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “File Download”