How to reinstall firmware for car audio multimedia android 4.4.?

Technical file download link of PUMPKIN device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jahongir3002212

How to reinstall firmware for car audio multimedia android 4.4.?

Postby jahongir3002212 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:38 am

I bought Duntuo brand 7 inch Car Multimedia DVD which is working on android 4.4. and for KIA OPTIMA (K5) 2013.
Right now when I am pushing power button, the android logo is coming out and freeze, don't go further.

Can anybody help me in solving this issue? Seller do not respond yet :D

Maybe be somebody will give me link for firmwares and suggest how to solve this issue.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Jammy

Re: How to reinstall firmware for car audio multimedia android 4.4.?

Postby Jammy » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:05 am

Hi, sorry for the late reply due to the weekend.
could you please first tel us your order number or product SKU?
This information is very important for us to provide you accurate and best solution.
As you can see from our user manual or pumpkin forum, normally this problem can be solved by updating firmware.
So please don't worry about this.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “File Download”