Navigation using iGO

Making a customer review video for car radio, Get discount 5%-50%
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jlammertjr

Navigation using iGO

Postby Jlammertjr » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:43 pm

I bought a Pumpkin Android 4.4.4 Kitkat deck that had iGO built in and the GPS map card installed and while I hardly ever used it, it did work fine.
I recently bought a new Pumpkin Android 8.0 deck (ND0294B) that uses Google Maps as default and is great as long as there is internet of course. iGO did not need internet and just used the GPS antenna. I downloaded the iGO app and put the GPS sd card from the old deck into the new deck and thought that it should work but however it does not.
How can I use the full GPS functionality of the new Pumpkin deck without ever needing internet should I choose that option?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Promotional activities”