how instal new BT firmware

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
raiback

how instal new BT firmware

Postby raiback » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:09 pm

Hi.
I have new BT firmware for update - bc5_udate.dfu.
How do I install this? Thank You

Jammy

Re: how instal new BT firmware

Postby Jammy » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:25 am

Hi,
you can download this files to the root content of one sd card and insert it into the GPS slot . Then enter settings - factory settings,and input "hctbtup" instead of the password on the box .The unit will auto update that files. After update ,you can use an thin stick to click the reset button to reboot the unit completely .

raiback

Postby raiback » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:46 pm

Bt update failed :-( only 1%)
now bt does not work

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:17 am

Hi,
OK. Let us get to the beginning .Why did you need to update BT ? Now what is going on with the BT function ? Sorry that ask you two questions because i don't know your issue before .Maybe you had contacted the pumpkin customer service before. And also ,you can continued contacting them .
Regards

raiback

Postby raiback » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:58 am

poor playback of songs, lots of noise. And now only Silence. I see a song on the display but no sound

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”