Random automatic reboot

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sonof40

Random automatic reboot

Postby sonof40 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:26 pm

My problem is that my Pumpkin will reboot every 10 minutes when running a program. This is troubling while navigating (I use Sygic and Igo.) It’s like it’s on a timer of some kind. Very weird.

sonof40

Re: Random automatic reboot

Postby sonof40 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:58 pm

bump

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:33 am

Hi, could you tell me your order number so that i can confirm your unit model? And could you mind recording a short video to help me understand the issues well? Thanks advance.
Regards

Cliff007

Postby Cliff007 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:50 am

Looks like bugs in your current device or soft. I had the same trouble with my previous device and I was helped at the service centre only. Fortunately, Pumpkin works fine for me now
I create essays and academic content for . Contact me if you need your lucky paper

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”