Diplay Angle adjustment

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Us3r 01202B

Diplay Angle adjustment

Postby Us3r 01202B » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:10 pm

I have just bought and installed my new Pumkin 1 DIN Headunit (01202B) with Android 8.1. Now i can not find the settings for changing the default angle of the Display. Every time after bringing the Screen up the Display has an angle to it and i have to manuely put it back to it's right position by pressing the "Open" Button 5 times. Becouse of this i really would like to chance the 5th settings of the screen as the default position.

I would really appreciate if someone could Tell ne how to chance that.

Thank you already in advance

Jammy

Re: Diplay Angle adjustment

Postby Jammy » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:04 am

Hi, did you start the unit by clicking the power button or switch the car key to start or acc position directly?
did the unit display power off info when you plug out the car key?
Regards

julesd

Postby julesd » Sun May 12, 2019 11:54 am

I have same issue

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Mon May 13, 2019 1:30 am

I have no answer from both you two....

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”