Newbie needs pointing in the right direction

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jarrmar

Newbie needs pointing in the right direction

Postby jarrmar » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:02 pm

Hey Guys,

Please excuse my lack of tech know how regarding these units I thought i was fairly clued up on android phones and thought cant be that much difference in a radio headset any way is there a definitive guide or set up guides for the uk that i can just follow and have a reasonable set up i realise every one has different set up views i am just looking for something that i can follow and learn i live in london and bought of amazon a PUMPKIN Android 8.1 Single Din Car Stereo Octa Core Sat Nav Bluetooth Car Multimedia Player Support GPS Navigation DAB+ WIFI Android Auto AUX USB SD T on Order # 205-0278070-0279507
things i need to try and find out amongst others

what specific model / firmware details do i need to establish correct version and how to find them
when i switch off ignition and restart car radio DAB doesnt start automatically
how to enable fast boot
how do i use google maps off sdcard

i could really do with a decent guide for a half reasonable set up then maybe i will learn as i go
please help and thanks

Mark

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”