Compatible DVR Software

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hamishnotshamus

Compatible DVR Software

Postby hamishnotshamus » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:06 pm

Hi. I have a Pumpkin Android 8.0 Double Din Head Unit, model ND0286B-A02 and have also invested in a front facing camera, at the moment i am using the inbuilt DVR Software but it regularly stops half way through journeys when the memory gets full and pulling over to manually delete the previous recording makes the software and camera almost useless.

I can see back in 2017 this was brought up on another forum post, can I ask pumkin since 2017 has automatic deletion been added to the DVR software? this is a pretty standard feature in most dashcam apps.. here's a link to original post discussion viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2530&p=11461&hilit=dvr+delete#p11461

If for some reason pumpkin have not got round to this can they or any other users recommend another dashcam software that will work with my pumkin head units and camera's

Jammy

Re: Compatible DVR Software

Postby Jammy » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:06 am

Hi, you can do follow:
1.format your sd card or change another empty sd card.
2.Flash this latest fimware.
https://mega.nz/#!OHIUxSxD!EwYOFSDpJD2K ... UVgGL3MX0I
Please download the files to the root content of one sd card and insert it into the GPS slot,then enter settings - system - system update.
Regards

hamishnotshamus

Re: Compatible DVR Software

Postby hamishnotshamus » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:37 pm

Hi jammy

I am already on the latest firmware, is there something now that is different with the dvr software.. Does it now auto delete?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”