German translation

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ralle444

German translation

Postby Ralle444 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:50 pm

Dear Team,

I can fully understand that the translation of the GUI text is not an easy job (quite time consuming and very expensive). But while browsing trough this forum one thought crossed my mind:

We have a lot of people here in the forum who complain about e.g. the german translation (which I can fully understand - because sometimes it´s even impossible to guess what could be meant by some of the words). Would it maybe be an idea that you provide (e.g. in a word document or maybe better in a forum thread) the english words (maybe sorted by menue) and we (german natives) provide the proper german words ? Would probably also work for other languages.

I for example would really spend some hours in such a "community effort" - with just the benefit of getting a properly translated GUI for my own device (27-AQTU72) ...

Just as an idea :-)

regards
Ralf

Jammy

Re: German translation

Postby Jammy » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:43 am

Hi,
Thanks for your understanding and suggestion.
You are a so kind client, we will take into consideration and discuss the feasibility about the translation way.
No matter what the result is, we really appreciate you.
Regards

riha

Re: German translation

Postby riha » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:15 am

Hello Jammy,

I really do support, what Ralf "Ralle444" mentioned in his posting.
I also noticed these wrong translations (not that many) in my RQ0368E.
So if we Germans - myself I´m a retired teacher (sorry for mentioning :oops: ) - can support you bringing up a new firmware with updated translations, let us know! It would raise the reputation of your radios a lot, I´m sure.

Otherwise I´m very, very pleased with my PUMPKIN Radio so far. :)

Regards from
Richard

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”