Problems with the sound through bluetooth

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
policlates

Problems with the sound through bluetooth

Postby policlates » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:21 am

Hello, for a few weeks I am having problems with the sound that comes out through the bluetooth.
Both the sound of the music and the sound of the calls are distorted.
The sound of the radio, of the music stored in the equipment or through another medium is heard correctly.
Only the sound that goes through the bluetooth fails.
When I turn on the machine for the first time the sound after the bluetooth is correct, after a few minutes the sound begins to be distorted.
I have tried with other smatphones and I have tried to return to the factory values ​​of the equipment and the problem continues.

Machine: Px5 with android 8.0.0

Jammy

Re: Problems with the sound through bluetooth

Postby Jammy » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:40 am

Hi,
Please do not worry. Would you please tell us your order number? Or you can directly contact with the customer service or support.us@autopumpkin.com. Cheers
Best Regards
Jammy

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”