[Pumpkin CN04] How to upgrade a PUMPKIN Android 8.0 car stereo to Android 9.0

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

Frischlig

Re: [Pumpkin CN04] How to upgrade a PUMPKIN Android 8.0 car stereo to Android 9.0

Postby Frischlig » Sat May 23, 2020 7:52 am

o.k., no answer is also an answer.........
In my oppinion an official support for a brand like Pumkin should do a better job.

"you are welcome to buy our products........ but don't think to get also help, if you need some"........ poor! only poor!

Frisch

Jammy

Re: [Pumpkin CN04] How to upgrade a PUMPKIN Android 8.0 car stereo to Android 9.0

Postby Jammy » Mon May 25, 2020 6:00 am

Helllo Frischlig,

Sorry for the delay.
We have already updated the "update.zip".
Here is the link. Please check.
https://mega.nz/#F!nWgERaCa!v8b5yYIaID96_ppEt9y7pg

Jammy

bouldergeek

Postby bouldergeek » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:52 pm

Just wanted to post again that after trying five different micro SD cards, three computers, two SD to MicroSD adapters, the awful SDDiskTool refuses to see any SD cards or partitions.

How can we get an installation disk without using this terrible tool? What files need to be on the install disk? I don't expect to get any actual support just venting.

I wish I would have bought a name brand unit. This device sucks balls with its stupid non-standard face place size, the lack of updates and support. And this ridiculous forum provides no value. Sony or Kenwood next time, for sure!

policlates

Postby policlates » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:43 pm

Hello, someone who has made the update from android 8 to android 9 can comment how has been the experience?
Thank you
Last edited by policlates on Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”