Pumpkin AA0341B-B01 - Cant find FM Radio in different launcher

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

Rigattoni

Re: Pumpkin AA0341B-B01 - Cant find FM Radio in different launcher

Postby Rigattoni » Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:11 am

Hi Jammy,
sorry for stepping in here...
Are you sure you posted the correct link?
I would say that you posted the link to the complete package of firmware instead of the FM-Radio.

Would you please check this with your developer please?

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:03 am

Hi,

Our technical team suggests updating the firmware which I put.

Thank you
Jammy

backe888

Postby backe888 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:42 pm

I already did that. Nothing changed. Still no icon visible in any other launcher.

Did you program the radio app yourself? If so, can you add a seperate app link that shows in other launchers? If not, can you provide the apk or other install files for it(the FM Radio app).

To be clear, i dont mean the software for the entire radio device, only the FM Radio app.

Thanks in advance

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:36 am

Hi,

I am sorry for you. I have asked our technical team, but we do not have the radio apk.
Or you can search on the Internet to find one.

Best Regards,
Jammy

Rigattoni

Postby Rigattoni » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:52 pm

Hi Jammy,
the problem is really easy to explain.
Your software provider implements important apps as Phone and Radio into their system.ui... and to be honest, this is something you should stop immediately. The market will put Pumpkin and Klyde to the side and will move to other supplier. Additionally yoou should know, that expecially BR and AM/FM radio are hardware related. Another radio apk same as the BT apk are not exchangeable.

You should not work against the needs of your market.
Thousands of user are not using the original - and to be honest - not really usable launcher. They switch to launcher like Nova, FCC Car Launcher, and some other individual customizable launcher. Thousands of user are using application which need to activate some settings in the developer menu. Your new way works against all these user.

It´s your decision if you follow the new path taken. I think you will loose a lot of actual customer. You will loose me too in this case.

Just now it´s a real step back and goes in direction complete closed and proprietary units. If you want to go this way... feel free, but you will do it against the market. This is reality.

Please think about my words and provide alternative firmware with single applications for the given features. Turn your direction and give the needed pressure to your supplier to rethink the path taken.
...just my 2 cent...

XMENER

Postby XMENER » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:31 pm

Hello

download quickshortcutmaker from the Google Playstore.

start the app and scroll down to com.ts.MainUI8

there you will find the apps Radio Bluetooth etc. and can create a shortcut on the desktop.

XMENER

Postby XMENER » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:33 pm

Hello

download quickshortcutmaker from the Google Playstore.

start the app and scroll down to com.ts.MainUI8

there you will find the apps Radio Bluetooth etc. and can create a shortcut on the desktop.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”