Touch screen part number

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
pedrodasilva

Touch screen part number

Postby pedrodasilva » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:21 pm

Hello my orders number is 100001985 model:RQ0269E and i need to know the part number of touch screen to buy a new one in aliexpress. Best regards

Jammy

Re: Touch screen part number

Postby Jammy » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:43 am

Hi,

The same size can be suitable.
You can measure the frame length of your touch screen and then find it on the Aliexpress.

Thank you
Jammy

pedrodasilva

Postby pedrodasilva » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:57 pm

The problem is that some touch screens have the flex in the right side and some touchscreen in the bottom,And I don't know if the number of connections varies.
Regards

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:48 am

Hi,

I am sorry that our technical team just told me that this kind of touch screen with buttons is difficult to buy now.

Jammy

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”