Problems with AA0441S-A01

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Towelie

Problems with AA0441S-A01

Postby Towelie » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:41 am

Hello everyone,
I bought my Pumpkin Radio some days ago, but still have some problems with it:

1. I want to change the apps at the first screen, but after I restart it, it is like never changed anything.

2. The "buttons" on the left side (Home, back, volume up and down...) have no light. At night I can't see these buttons. I tried to change the color but it didn't change the color at all.

3. When I use Google Maps via the Android Auto App, it doesn't switch to Dark mode. I tried it with a Night Mode App and tried to change the configuration to car-controlled, but it still doesn't work. I'm not sure, if this a question for this Forum, but maybe you have some hints.

4. I have a Start-Stopp function in my car. If it turns of the engine at a red light, the music keeps playing. But when it starts again, the music stopps playing for about 5 seconds. I wonder, because the Radio is always running.

Maybe many of the Problems will be solved with a new firmware. The latest update is from may 2018.

Following the datas about my car and the Android Unit:
Car: Skoda Fabia 3 from 2015
Pumpkin Radio 8.1 with 10.1''
Label at the radio: AA0441S-A01
MCU: TS907.190518(H)

If you need more information, please let me know.

Jammy

Re: Problems with AA0441S-A01

Postby Jammy » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:00 am

Hi,

You can update your firmware.
This is the firmware link.
https://mega.nz/#F!KehFUI7K!RiXdxW7UXITgWdoQ1Qh-og
Open the link--download file---unzip the file---open the folder---copy the 2 files in the folder (8227L-8.bin, 8227L-8.upd) to the root directory of the U-disk - -- Insert USB interface --- pop-up upgrade window --- upgrade system.

Thank you
Jammy

Towelie

Postby Towelie » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:47 am

Thanks for the answer.
Now I have downloaded the files, unziped them and copied the .bin and .upd files to the root directory of my USB device. But when I try the MCU Update it just tells me: Update failed. Have I done anything wrong?

Towelie

Postby Towelie » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:44 pm

ok, i figured it out.

I installed the update and everything seems fine, but nothing changed after the update. I have the same problems as before. In addition to that, it tells me, that the last security update is from the same date as before the update. Maybe it doesn't change, but I think it should.

Do you have any sollutions to my problems with that unit or is it just broken and I have to give it back?

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:23 am

Hi,

The apps on the first page can not be changed.
Does your phone can automatically change to night mode?
You can select the Google maps setting.

Or you can directly contact Amazon customer service or our customer service support@autopumpkin.com

Thank you
Jammy

backe888

Postby backe888 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:29 pm

Regarding the button lights, there should be a cable on the ISO-Plug that tells the radio that you turned on your car lights. The unit then activates its button lights, they are usually off if you have your lights off during the day.

I dont know how or if that works with automatic lights, dont have them in my car. The cable should be orange if i remember correctly, right next to the yellow or red power cable i think.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:44 am

Hi,

Are you mean the car stereo button light?
The button light color can be changed, you can set the color in the settings.

Jammy

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”