Delay in Startup

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tdboss

Delay in Startup

Postby tdboss » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:29 pm

I have a single din Android 9.0 unit, 1DIN Universal-AA0341B that is about 8 months old.

When I start up the car, I always get an Android bootup screen that takes awhile before the radio is useful. It goes through the bootup screen, eventually opens the applications, connects to the internet, raises the antenna and turns on the subwoofer amp.
Total sequence is about two minutes each time.

I have examined (with voltmeter) the power wires [yellow (+12V), red (ACC) and black Ground)] and have switched the red and the yellow wire to see if it make any difference in bootup time. There does seem to be difference in bootup time.

The only way that I can get the unit to start up without the bootup screen is to make a change in the settings that delays the shutoff of the unit (5, 10, 20 minutes etc.). I then turn the car off and start it up before the timer runs out.

This is different behavior than the other two Android radios that I have installed (EONON, Xtrons). They have a warm start position that does not require Android to bootup each time.

Is there a fix to this? I

tdboss

Re: Delay in Startup

Postby tdboss » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:04 pm

Any answers to my questions on the always on Android bootup process of AA0341B?

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:01 am

Hello,

Please enter the settings of the car stereo-car settings-general settings-standby time-select "one hour"-exit. Turn on the car ignition again within one hour, the car stereo can start quickly.

Regards,
Jammy

backe888

Postby backe888 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:52 am

But only within 1 hour. Is there any way or a fix you can provide to let it stay in standby forever, or at least week?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”