anyone know the default BT audio setting?

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
roscored

anyone know the default BT audio setting?

Postby roscored » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:46 am

I have adjusted the BT setting in the settings section a long time ago :shock: and have forgotten which is the default one.I am using WQ_BC6 at present but not sure which is the factory default. anyone know for the KLD6-V2.81, S07 model kitkat? :?:

roscored

Re: anyone know the default BT audio setting?

Postby roscored » Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:32 am

Surely there is one person out there with the same unit who can look up the bluetooth settings? This is why it is a forum it works only if you contribute too.

Rigattoni

Postby Rigattoni » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:38 pm

If it´s working, the setting is correct. No any other setting would work with your BT stack.
So there is nothing someone would be able to help.

roscored

Postby roscored » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:24 am

All of my settings work, that's why I want to know which is the default.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”