Spotify / Amazon music problem

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bandyaker

Spotify / Amazon music problem

Postby Bandyaker » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:17 pm

Hi can you help please .
I have used Spotify ( in offline mode) for 3 years without any issues but now with the latest versions of Spotify it causes frequent crashes and slow performance and is unusable.
I am now trying out Amazon music and although the software runs smoothly I am now getting these 2 error messages :
System UIDs Inconsistent. UID’s on the system are inconsistent , you need to wipe your data partition or your device will be unstable .

And this one :
Sorry we cannot play this song because your device is rooted .

Only the albums I have purchased from Amazon will play and not the ones I have downloaded to play offline ??

I hope there is a solution to this ,either to get Spotify to run smoothly or Amazon without these messages whic I have no idea what they mean ??
I look forward to a hopeful solution
Regards
Andy

Pumpkin 8" Quad Core Android Kit Kat 4.4.4
Fitted in 2011 VW Golf MK 6 with Can Bus
Amazon :Ordered on 9 October 2016 Order # 026-7396761-5344331
sku: KD-C0340
RQ0356

Jammy

Re: Spotify / Amazon music problem

Postby Jammy » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:11 am

Hello,

Have you ever updated your car stereo firmware?
If not, please update the firmware.
Firmware link: https://mega.nz/#!3CA0zCJY!qgJ56fncDIcq ... G1UKnFG66g
Put the file in the root directory of the SD card without decompressing it, insert it into the GPS card slot, and then click Settings--About Device --- System Upgrade.

Thank you
Jammy

Bandyaker

Postby Bandyaker » Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:41 pm

Hi Jammy and thanks for the firmware update which installed successfully...
However it has not worked and I am still getting the same messages and unplayable Amazon music due to my devise being ‘Rooted’ ??
Can you please advise what I can do next to resolve these issues ?
Regards
Andy
Pumpkin 8" Quad Core Android Kit Kat 4.4.4
Fitted in 2011 VW Golf MK 6 with Can Bus
Amazon :Ordered on 9 October 2016 Order # 026-7396761-5344331
sku: KD-C0340
RQ0356

Annie_Yazbeck

Postby Annie_Yazbeck » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:42 am

Could I confirm whether you have tried to uninstall and install the Spotify app to see whether it works? If not, please have a try in this way.
Besides, there is a source page to
If there is still something wrong happened, you can try this to fix your issue finally.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”