[ND0289B] Bluetooth and brightness

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
draddy

[ND0289B] Bluetooth and brightness

Postby draddy » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:36 pm

hi,

i'm a new owner of a ND0289B with Android 8 and 7" display.

after installing it runs good, but some thinks are not so nice ...

1. i have my mobile connected via bluetooth, if i play music from mobile via bluetooth audio player its not that loud like playing from USB - but - ok not that problem.
2. if i do a call via bluetooth there is some noice on the speakers - its not clear - that noice is there from start of calling don't change while calling and ends in the moment i hang up - if i play music via bluetooth that noice isn't there.
3. i would like to have a easy brightness switch - i tried https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ssswitcher - that works on my mobile and tablet like a charm, but don't do anything on the head unit, also https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... iderwidget don't work.
the only way to change brightness is to swap down the statusbar, and tip on the "sun".

so i hope for some tipps or help here to get me more happy with that unit

thanks,
draddy

Jammy

Re: [ND0289B] Bluetooth and brightness

Postby Jammy » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:49 am

Hello,

1. Restart the phone and try. It may be interference from the car. Shut down the car engine to test whether the call is noisy.
2. The brightness only can be changed from the status bar and settings.

Jammy

draddy

Postby draddy » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:15 am

hi,

so call was without engine - just "prestart" to get energy to the raido, will try if engine is running and restart my phone befor ...

for brightness settings, i read some posts about brightness that says on the head units is something wrong implemented ... but ... if you can't fix you maybe can offer an widget app that use your way of implementation to change the brightness setings? look at the 1. linked app, try on smartphone, that would be great to have, so we could set your 2 or 3 brightness settings and can change with single click without pulling down status bar tip to sun and try to change the slider ... that is while driving really UNSAFE

draddy

Postby draddy » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:31 pm

restarting the phone don't make a change.
from the feeling - if engine is running the noice isn't that loud like engine is off.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:57 am

Hi,

Can you offer us a video of the noise?

Thank you
Jammy

draddy

Postby draddy » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:28 pm

puh - maybe don't know - i have to use the phone for the call - but i can try on weekend.

any new the the brightness? can you provide a tool that use your wrong impremented brightness settings? - just a widget button that bring up the brightness slide would help a lot.

thanks

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”