iGo Primo Navigation

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
solakian

iGo Primo Navigation

Postby solakian » Sat May 16, 2020 2:30 pm

I've been using iGo Navigation on my Pumpkin PX5 for about a year with no problems. Recently, the app updated to a new version. Now, it's called iGo Primo Navigation. Most of the features are the same and the navigation continues to be impressive. However I've noticed 3 issues;

1) The virtual keyboard for entering a new destination has black characters on almost black keys. It's extremely hard to use.
2) The ability to save a location as a favorite is gone. There are 3 vertical dots in the lower right corner but save is not an option.
3) The street numbers that show up in two boxes at the top center of the screen are blank. If you tap one of them you get the street number, and it increments as you drive. But when you go back to the default screen you just have white boxes.

Has anyone else seen these problems? Has anyone figured out how to get things working again? Is there a way to roll back the app to the previous version?

Thanks for any suggestions you may have.

solakian

Re: iGo Primo Navigation

Postby solakian » Tue May 19, 2020 8:29 pm

Apparently no one recognizes this problem. iGo will not even respond to my email requests for help. Today I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Everything is working again. Interestingly, it no longer says PRIMO (iGo Primo Navigation) when it starts, it just says iGo Navigation (like it used to).

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”