Bluetooth priority

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bnwgraaf

Bluetooth priority

Postby bnwgraaf » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:09 pm

I have just bought a Pumpkin AA0495B-A01.

I am just wondering one thing.
My girlfriend and I have our own mobile phone. Both are paired to the Pumpkin radio.

But I would like to set it up like this:
- If my girlfriend drives the car alone (and so only her mobile phone is in the car), the Pumpkin has to connect automatically to the Bluetooth of her mobile phone.
- If I drive the car alone, the Pumpkin has to connect automatically to the Bluetooth of my mobile phone.
- If we are driving the car together and both our mobile phones are in the car, I would like the pumpkin automatically connect to the Bluetooth of my mobile phone.

Is this possible, to give one Bluetooth device a higher priority than the other?
Maybe with an app like Android Tasker?

Mazda 2 with Pumpkin AA0495B

Jammy

Re: Bluetooth priority

Postby Jammy » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:53 am

Hello,

You can connect to the phone you want.
And we are sorry that we do not have that kind of apps.

Thank you
Jammy

bnwgraaf

Postby bnwgraaf » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:57 am

Hello Jammy,

Thank you for your quick reply.
I know that I can connect to the phone I want, but I don't want to do that myself manually, everytime I want to drive the car. I am looking for some way to automate this.

bnwgraaf

Postby bnwgraaf » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:01 pm

With the Tasker app this might be possible, with a Bluetooth near addin.
But when setting the Bluetooth device to check if it's near, I get this message:
"Paired devices will show when the Bluetooth service is enabled on your device"
Can someone tell me where to enable this and if this is possible within the Pumpkin radio?
Are there some Bluetooth settings, or do I only get to Bluetooth in the Bluetooth app? I don't see them in the settings, like on my Android phone....

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”