Microphone questions

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bnwgraaf

Microphone questions

Postby bnwgraaf » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:31 pm

I am installing my new Pumpkin AA0495 radio. I have installed the external microphone and it has been mounted near the interior light, just above the rear view mirror.

My radio has one built in microphone in the headunit itself and this external microphone.

If I connect this external microphone, will the internal microphone also be used or is it disabled automatically when the external microphone is connected?

Are there some settings for the microphone somewhere or is this as-is?

Can the (external) microphone also be used for voice commands, voice search and Google Assistant?.

Mazda 2 with Pumpkin AA0495B

Jammy

Re: Microphone questions

Postby Jammy » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:33 am

Dear customer,
Thanks for your message.
For better confirmation, could you please tell us your order number and item number?
We look forward to your reply.
Best Regards
Autopumpkin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”