Navigation Volume settings with different apps

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bnwgraaf

Navigation Volume settings with different apps

Postby bnwgraaf » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:27 pm

I have the AA0495B.

If I play music (Spotify, PowerAmp) I can adjust the navigation volume in the radio's car settings. If the navigation voice tells a new direction, the volume of the music is lowered a bit, so that you can hear the navigation voice clearly. If the navigation voice is ready, the music volume goes up again.

But if I use the Pumpkin radio app, the volume navigation voice is much lower and hard to hear. If I adjust the navigation volume settings so the navigation voice is louder and I switch from the radio to another music app like Spotify, the navigation voice is way too loud.

I also noticed that the volume of the radio is louder than the other music apps; when listening to the radio I always have to lower the volume a bit (and maybe therefore the navigation volume is lowered also?) and when listening to another music app I have to turn up the volume again.

Is there a way to adjust the volume of the radio separate from the other apps, so that both the radio and the other music apps do sound equally loud, when the volume is on the same value?

Mazda 2 with Pumpkin AA0495B

Duke

Re: Navigation Volume settings with different apps

Postby Duke » Wed May 26, 2021 11:55 am

I have the AA0512B, bought last november.
It works fine. But I have exactly the same problem adjusting the navigation volume of my Sygic Navigation app to a sufficient level so I can hear the navigation voice well enough when simultaneously using the Pumpkin radio app. Switching off the radio helps of course. But using radio and navigation at the same time remains a problem. Under no circumstances I can get the navigation volume loud enough. Tried the mix-setting changing the navigation volume to 10 and also tried the 'mute' setting where radio sound stops if navigation voice appears. None of the two helps. I understood the AA0512B is an upgrade of the AA0495B. So I wonder, is there a firmware update solving this problem? Or maybe another solution?

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Fri May 28, 2021 3:33 am

Hello,
Thanks for your message.
For better confirmation, could you please tell us your order number item number and
send us a screenshot of your order information? Those information are very helpful for us to provide you with an appropriate solution.
Looking forward to your reply.
Best Regards
Autopumpkin

Duke

Postby Duke » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:33 pm

Bought it through Amazon.de
Date of delivery november 14th 2020 Deliverysheetnr. DVYl1KSHm
Bestellnr. 304-4786179-3948357

Pumpkin Android 10 Autoradio mit Navi 4GB+64GB Unterstuzt Bluetooth 5.0 DAB+ Wifi 4G Android Auto USB Micro SD 2 DIN 7 Zoll Bildschirm
Electronics: X0017LQ6T3 : AS0512-DE: 742377600192

Above are the data you asked for. Screenshot did not work on this site.
Kind regards

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:16 am

Hello
Thanks for your message
Could you please send email to support.de@autopumpkin.com to get professional support?
Best Regards
Autopumpkin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”