Turn off Bluetooth?

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Acid2o0o

Turn off Bluetooth?

Postby Acid2o0o » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:49 am

How do I turn off Bluetooth as it the unit is attempting to connect to my phone every 10 seconds, I don't want the unit to connect to my phone via Bluetooth as I use wireless headphones on my phone and it keep interrupting my headphones connection. I have the double din 7 inch 4gb + 64gb android 10 unit. It doesn't seem to have a option to turn off Bluetooth.
I have tried resetting all network settings but still no option to turn off or stop searching for Bluetooth devices

Please help

Jammy

Re: Turn off Bluetooth?

Postby Jammy » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:48 am

Hello,
Thanks for your message
Would you mind to tell us where did you buy this car stereo? Could you please offer us your order ID and SKU number?
Is it possible to close your Bluetooth on your cellphone?
Best Regards,
Jammy

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”