Start app at headunit startup

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bnwgraaf

Start app at headunit startup

Postby bnwgraaf » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:44 pm

On my AA0495B I have installed a task scheduler app. When the Pumpkin radio connects to the wifi hotspot of my phone, the app starts another app automatically. This in itself works.

But there is one problem.
If the car has been shut down for more than an hour, and I turn the radio on again, it automatically starts the home screen app, which is good.
The task scheduler app however does not start anymore. On my mobile phone I have also installed this task scheduler app and there it starts always automatically when the mobile phone is rebooted.

Is it possible in some way to get this app automatically started when the Pumpkin starts?

Mazda 2 with Pumpkin AA0495B

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”