Major problems with 10.1 pumpkin

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rkasc4

Major problems with 10.1 pumpkin

Postby rkasc4 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:10 pm

Hi,

I bought the pumpkin 10.1 in may 2017 from Amazon (order no. 206-5589223-4235500) and am now having big problems with it.

I got some details from it:
MTCB-KLD6-V2 86
kernel 3.0.101+

To start with it wouldn't switch on or off, it only did when you started the car or switched it off.

Then, pressing the volume + or - made whatever app you were in quit to the home screen.

Then all buttons stopped working.

I managed to do a factory reset but it was still the same.

The unit still has power to it, it's just that it's now incapacitated.

If there's anything you can do to help me I'd really appreciate it as it's a beautiful car stereo and we all love it.

Many thanks for any help / suggestions / firmware,
Rob

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”