System UIDs inconsistent error message

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gizzypop

System UIDs inconsistent error message

Postby Gizzypop » Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:29 pm

I'm getting this error message, at the same time I've also lost Google Play Store. As a result my Sat Nav app has stopped working.

How can I fix this error please

My unit is RQ0255-UK-A

The unit was bought from Amazon with an order number of 205-7045747-4121943 order placed 18-4-2016

Jammy

Re: System UIDs inconsistent error message

Postby Jammy » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:07 am

Hello
Thanks for your message
Please download the firmware and refresh system
https://mega.nz/#!vS4zCC4R!FZqOTxLD2h_W ... _iVGYTjzas
Best Regards
Autopumpkin

Gizzypop

Postby Gizzypop » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:03 am

Thanks can I do this by just connecting the unit to my wifi and downloading from here or do I have to save this file to an sd card (not sure how I'm going to do that)

Hello,
Thanks for your message
You need to download from PC then copy to SD card and refresh system
(Put the file in the root directory of the SD card without decompressing it, insert it into the GPS card slot, and click Settings-About Device-System Upgrade)
Best Regards
Autopumpkin

Gizzypop

Postby Gizzypop » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:18 am

Thank you for you response. I have updated the firmware but I'm still getting the same error. I'm also still not seeing the play store.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”