Reverse Camera Not Working.

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
L-ight

Reverse Camera Not Working.

Postby L-ight » Thu May 19, 2022 3:02 pm

Hello, Long time user of my headunit. Just recently my reverse cam that I have had since 2018 has stopped working. I have checked all connections with a DMM and everything is getting power where it should be. I even bought another cam to make sure the old one was bad. Same problem. I checked the connections to the back of the unit. Both were fine. The RCA was plugged in Reverse Female Plug and the Reverse Wire was also wired into factory harness (reverse wire). When I switch to reverse the screen doesn't even go into reverse screen. Just stays on the home screen. I have tried everything. Is it possible the unit is bad?

Ordered on February 16, 2018
Model #DD01273-US PUMPKIN Android 8.0 Car Stereo Double Din 4GB

roscored

Re: Reverse Camera Not Working.

Postby roscored » Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:20 am

have you looked in your settings to see if the camera can or has been switched off?
Mine does weird shit sometimes and forgets steering wheel settings.

roscored

Re: Reverse Camera Not Working.

Postby roscored » Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:33 pm

put in a relay to power the camera with a more stable power supply and that may work it did for me.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”