Audio applications not seeing storage

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
grooverider

Audio applications not seeing storage

Postby grooverider » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:27 pm

I have an issue on my android 10 head unit (Vauxhall/Opel)

I had issues and had to update the firmware on my head unit. Since then my music apps on my head unit dont see the content of my SD cards properly. I have tried formatting the SD card and that made things worse as now the music apps cant see anything on the SD cards even after i reloaded all my music on there. Previous to formatting the card the music apps used to only pick up a few albums at a time. I normally use Rocket music player and when i go into settings and then media library and choose the option to specify media library locations it used to show me the contents of flash, sd1, sd2 and USB devices attached. Now since the firmware update it is just blank. doesnt see any form of storage. Its like the apps just cant see the storage at all or dont have permission to access them. When i re-installed the apps I have granted permission for the apps to access storage.

Is there a way to do a full reset on the device including the davlik cache etc like you can do from recovery mode on an android phone?

I'm getting to the point with this head unit where im thinking of just binning it and buying an eonon or other brand head unit. The pumpkin products seem to be getting worse recently

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”