FIXED reverse camera with this symbol and big delay

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
roscored

FIXED reverse camera with this symbol and big delay

Postby roscored » Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:11 am

Okay the next issue is the reverse camera, like I said in another post, now it is taking forever to come on, nothing has changed with the wiring. It is a S07 kitkat universal double din model.
The camera will usually start but may take 30 seconds to do so. The screen sometimes has ! symbol in yellow triangle as well which will go away and then sometimes the camera comes on. The camera was supplied by pumpkin.
Anyone got any ideas to speed things up or what to check?
thanks
Last edited by roscored on Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

roscored

Re: reverse camera with this symbol and big delay

Postby roscored » Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:25 am

Does anyone know if these earlier models had a capacitor for the reverse camera or similar power supply issues?
Mine sometimes starts if i wait for a while but not always. Once the car is in reverse it flicks over to the camera screen but then hesitates for a long time.

roscored

Re: FIXED reverse camera with this symbol and big delay

Postby roscored » Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:31 pm

I put in a relay direct to the rear of the car to the camera and problem fixed.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”