No sound and has a black boot screen

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
zanypunk

No sound and has a black boot screen

Postby zanypunk » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:09 am

Everything worked great until today while I was listening to the radio the sound stopped working. I tried it with bluetooth, pandora and finally decided to load a CD and I've noticed every time I press on the Volume button up or down for a second, I would hear the sound and then stops after a few seconds. I've tried resetting it to the factory mode and reseting it with the reset button. After I press on the reset button I would get a crash screen and all of the buttons will flash. I try re-booting the system and I would get a black screen. Then after pressing the reset button for a second the background screen would come on and I would still have the same problem with the volume. I have the SKU: KD-C0346-US-A unit.

Andy

Re: No sound and has a black boot screen

Postby Andy » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:27 pm

Hi there
Thank you for your message/email!
Sorry for replying you late because we are now on Chinese Spring Festival Holiday!
Could you mind update the system of the radio to check?
Here is the firmware link:
https://mega.nz/#!gRES3JxT!5jsrlY3Q3ssY ... KohsV8KzKM
Here is the installation instruction:
http://www.autopumpkin.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=18&t=14
Kind Regards!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”