DashCam Problems

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
maxmax

DashCam Problems

Postby maxmax » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:56 pm

Hi there,

i use the
NAVISKAUTO USB DVR Camera (Y0020) and have a lot of judder in the recorded video.
Whats happen, is there not enough memory in the radio imlemented for recording video?

The second Problem i have is that the radio shows me a mirror-wrong representation
with my original Rear view camera attached. (VW Amarok)

Please help
Regards
Heinz

Andy

Re: DashCam Problems

Postby Andy » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:58 am

Hi there
Thank you for your message!
First, about the DVR camera, that is for default set to be install the video into the RAM storage, and that is for using for other apps running. So we suggest you to go to set to storage those videos into GPS card or other place, you can set it in the setting.
DVR storage.png
DVR storage.png (56.58 KiB) Viewed 2783 times

And for the rear camera image, can you please go to setting to enable the belowed option to make the image display on the correct way?
rear camnera image.jpg
rear camnera image.jpg (27.44 KiB) Viewed 2783 times

Regards!

maxmax

Postby maxmax » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:25 am

Thx for your quick response.
I did not find the setting because of bad german translation.

In English we have Reversing X-Mirror

In German it is "Rückfahrkamera" that means "Rear View Camera" You know?
That means in German that this setting is for =ON/OFF the Rear View Camera!

And my setting of the storage is as follow:

32Gb Card - I allready have this setting applied and i have the juddered Video allright.

Please help
Regards
Heinz

Andy

Postby Andy » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:41 am

Hi there
Thank you for your advise on that, I will present to the factory about that.
Ok, can you please record a short video to show us that juddered video? Or you can just send us one of the recorded video from the card here. I will check what's wrong with it, ok? If you can't upload it here, just upload to youtube and give us the link here to check.
Regards!

maxmax

Postby maxmax » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:07 am

Here is the Link to one recorded Video:

Andy

Postby Andy » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:51 am

Hi there
As we have checked, the video is normal, what we record on our stock item is the same as you do.
I hope you can understand that the DVR cam is just a small USB cam, and it is a preload app on the car radio system, so it is not like an external DVR device which with HD image and anti-shock and anti-shake function, hope you can understand.
Regards

Anze

Postby Anze » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:50 pm

Dear all,
for me camera works fine. But I'm not able to mirror the screen. It does not have any effect if I check that option or not, it's always the same direction. Any idea?

regards
Anke

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:51 am

Hi, could you please restore the factory settings and set the Reversing X-mirror again to check? If this does not help, would you mind take some picture or a short video to help us get more details? We will try to give you positive solution.
Regards

Shuansmith

Postby Shuansmith » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:00 am

Hi everyone...? Which dash camera do you recommend? I want to purchased one for my new XV and am worried about it functioning properly. Also, the directions are in "English" from the Chinese manufacturer. Useless...

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:47 am

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”