WI-FI

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

shadowman

WI-FI

Postby shadowman » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:10 am

Hi.

My wi-fi will not turn on. When sliding to ON it says: Turning on wi-fi, and than the slider goes back to OFF.
Can not press the refresh button or the + button.
Under advanced the mac and ip adress says not available.

Andy

Re: WI-FI

Postby Andy » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:32 am

Hi there
Sorry for the trouble!
Could you mind go to setting---back up&reset to reset the whole device system to check? If it is still not work, could you mind tell me your order number so that I can check what item you have and send you the correct firmware to install to check?
Regards!

Ryoga23

Postby Ryoga23 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:34 am

I am having this problem as well. Did,factory reset and clear and still no good. The usb interface seems to no longer work as well. Very sad for me....

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:13 am

Hi, sorry about it. If wifi and the usb interface all did not work, it maybe the wifi and usb power supply module on the mainboard have problem, you can contact our customer service to replace the mainboard to solve it.
Regards

shadowman

Postby shadowman » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:39 am

Hi.

I´ve installed the new motherboard, and it appears that DAB works but wifi is still not functioning .
DO YOU HAVE A SOLUTION? OR WILL THIS DEVICE ALWAYS HAVE PROBLEMS???

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:36 am

Hi, this new motherboard had been tested before sending to you, and the result shown that it worked well on the unit.
Could you please tell us if the new motherboard ever worked as it should when you replace the old one?
Did the USB interface work or not?
We don't know if you did some improper operation after replacing the old motherboard.
And would you mind take a video about the wifi problem and upload it to youtube, then send it to us?
We will help you check the reason and give you solution.
Regards

shadowman

Postby shadowman » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:50 am

First off, the new motherboard where installed flawlessly. But the only change is as mentioned before, the DAB+ module is now working and there is no change in the wi-fi issues as mentioned.
The new motherboard did newer work as it should regarding wi-fi.
The USB interface don´t seem to work either.
Youtube: https://youtu.be/bg0NJky4vKU

shadowman

Postby shadowman » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:11 pm

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:23 am

Hi, according to our experience, it's possible that you connected the DAB power cable to the wrong connection port "F"on the unit, which it should be connected to the port "E", you can just refer the below picture to check
1.png
1.png (1.2 MiB) Viewed 4764 times

If you make this mistake, it will cause the wifi and USB power module on the motherboard broken again.
So now you may choose to return the broken motherboard back to us for repair.
Please contact our ebay customer service or write to our customer service "support@autopumpkin.com"
If you have question, you can also contact us via forum.
Regards

shadowman

Postby shadowman » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:18 am

Hi. The DAB module has always been connected as the picture. So you can´t blame it on wrong connections. :evil: (And the wi-fi where tested before anything else got connected, only power supply) The wi-fi has never worked. And when it behaves as it does I cannot use hotspot either.
So I believe if you say the new motherboard has been tested and found functioning, it is strange it behaves exactly the same way as before/the other one.
So you have to get up with another solution because there has not been any wrong connections on my part.

SO WHAT IS YOUR SOLUTION??? :?: :?: :?:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”