Battery drain

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
frank772

Battery drain

Postby frank772 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:35 pm

I have recently installed your 7'' Dvd player in my VW Passat. If the unit is switched off via the ignition the battery drains flat. Could you tell me the position of the switches on the back uf the unit. I do not have steering wheel controls on my car.

Andy

Re: Battery drain

Postby Andy » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:23 am

Hi there
Could you please tell me your order number so that I can check it for you? Because only judge from the title, I can't define what item you have.
Regards!

frank772

Postby frank772 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:17 pm

It would appear that several replies to my topic have gone missing during your hacking problems, however I have solved my battery drain problems (the car battery needed to be replaced). The only issue I have now is that having fitted the external mic it does not make the volume of my voice any louder to the people receiving my calls. Could this be a faulty mic?

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:08 am

Hi, about the external mic, normally our unit have built in mic, and the external mic is just a gift we send to our clients. If the external mic does not make the volume of your voice any louder, you may don't use the external mic, or you can choose to use another high quality external mic to check. And when you make the phone call via Bluetooth, we suggest you had better close your windows and doors.
Regards

frank772

Postby frank772 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:24 am

Well thank you for the "gift" ,but it does seem strange that you give a client a gift that you know will not work. Perhaps the "gift" of a decent instruction manual would garner more gratitude from your clients?

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:14 am

Hi, sorry about this, but you may misunderstood my words, we will never send the no using gift to our clients, sometime a few of external mics does not work perfectly, and the bluetooth phone call is interfered by some other factors, such as the surrounding around the car and the internal mic working at the same time, we will try to find a way to disable the internal mic when plug the external mic in the new released product in the future.
Regards

frank772

Postby frank772 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:47 pm

As you say "some of your external mics do not work perfectly" . Its more than likely that the one you supplied with my unit is one of these less than perfect mics. I would therefore suggest that a replacement is in order. Could you arrange for this to happen. Thanks

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:55 am

Hi, you can contact our seller or customer service to get a new external mic, we can send it to you for free.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”