Issue with Universal 7" Android (C0255)

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Marius1337xD

Issue with Universal 7" Android (C0255)

Postby Marius1337xD » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:36 pm

Hello dear Pumpkin Community,
i've bought the Android unit for my Mazda 3 2007 (C0255). I want to ask you guys if someone knows how to connect the Can Bus to the radio and set the Can Bus adapter in the factory settings. Because i had for two years an Eonon head unit that worked with my Boardcomputer and the Mode button on my steeringwheel. I want to get my Bordcomputer back and i think the Eonon GA 5151 headunit and the Pumpkin headunit for Mazda and others are the same structure and build. Only the configuration in the factory settings are different.

If someone knows something about this i'll be happy for some help.

Nice greetings from Germany Marius :D

Jammy

Re: Issue with Universal 7" Android (C0255)

Postby Jammy » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:02 am

Hi there
First, could you please gave us some photos of the wires and plugs from the can bus adapter?
Is there any wiring diagram? Normally the universal item C0255 will not support the board-computer function as you mentioned, but you may get that as you already had the special can bus adapter.
Regards!

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:45 am

Hi, this unit you bought is just a universal model which does not have the canbus wire, normally it does not support to work with the original amplifier and on-board computer, and currently even you buy the special unit come with the canbus from us, our unit does not support to display your on-board computer information, sorry about this.
Regards

Marius1337xD

Postby Marius1337xD » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:05 pm

Hey,
does the special radio for Mazda 3 2007 from youre brand work with the Bordcomputer ? Sorry i don't understand that :?.
The Eonon radio interact with the display of my Bordcomputer and you can switch the modes in the Bordcomputer with the mode button on the steeringwheel. :(
Did youre Mazda Radio can do that too?

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:34 am

Hi, sorry that our special radio for Mazda 3 2207 also does not work with the board computer, sorry about this.
We will feedback this issue to the factory and hope they can try to make the board computer work on our unit in the future.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”