CD-Text

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Latina

CD-Text

Postby Latina » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:45 pm

Hello ,
Is there any option to turn on CD-Text while I am using and listen music from Audio CD ?

I mean Title of song becouse right now there is only "track 1 , track 2" I would like get title etc.

And how to set up music player to show lyrics ?

Bought this unit :

Regards

Jammy

Re: CD-Text

Postby Jammy » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:01 am

Hi there
I'm sorry but the device do not support that, it can only show track, can not display CD title, hope you can understand.
Regards!

Latina

Postby Latina » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:39 am

Thank you for your reply.

Can you tell me what about lyrics in MP3?
On your website is information it is working on that unit.

Another things in MP3 player is. If you have long title it is not moving so sometimes you can see only author of a song but you dont know what song it is. Is that possible to do it? I mean movie text full name of mp3 file.

If can I come back to these CD-Text in my opinion is only software issue and you could solve/do it in any update for this unit. Am I right?

Waiting for your reply
Regards

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:09 am

For the lyrics in MP3, you need to download the music and the lyrics at the same time, and the name of them should be same. The lyrics format is lrc.
But this unit can only display the limit text of the name of the mp3 file, hope you can understand. You can try to download other music player to check if it will meet your requirement. We will feedback your suggestion to the factory, and they will try to solve this issue.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”