Pumpkin Android for Dacia Duster

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
alexpalcau

Pumpkin Android for Dacia Duster

Postby alexpalcau » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:11 pm

Hello ! I am in Germany now and i want to buy a Pumpkin Console for my Dacia ( Renault ) Duster 2012.
I want to buy a 2DIN console so i have to integrate it in a special 2DIN rahme. The max openess is 178x100.
I found this product http://www.autopumpkin.de/autoradio-mit ... ntrol.html

Can anyone tell me if this product will fit my car and if all the functions will be available ? Also the Steering Wheel comands ? I would need an answer fast because next week I leave Germany.

Jammy

Re: Pumpkin Android for Dacia Duster

Postby Jammy » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:34 am

Hi, this size of product RQ0264 is 178x100, and and it comes with a frame.
So you may not worry about the unit size for your special 2DIN frame.
But pleas notice, this is an universal unit with ISO power cable, if your car has canbus system, you have to buy a adapter to make your car work as it should. We don't have the ISO cable adapter for your Renault, sorry about this.
Regards

alexpalcau

Postby alexpalcau » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:38 pm

Thank you for the answer ! I found that the ISO is ok for the audio but I dont know for the Steering Wheel Controls.
Are there any other products that may fit ? Do you know if the warranty is available also in Romania ?

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:51 am

Hi, sorry that we don't have the special unit that fit your car.
If you buy the product from us, you will have the warranty, there may have a little different with different platform.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”